CipherStash supports the following index types:
- Exact, when you need to find values based purely on strict equality.
- Range, for all your numeric comparison needs, such as less-than, greater-than, between, and yes, equality.
- Match, when you absolutely, positively, want to search on substrings.
- Dynamic Match, when you want to search for substrings in arbitrary nested data structures.
- Field Dynamic Match when you want to search for substrings under certain keys in arbitrary nested data structures