You can do the following things with collections:
A record is the fundamental unit of data in a CipherStash collection.
CipherStash is all about searching your encrypted data. As such, we have a rich feature set around querying records.
What queries you can perform are determined by the indexes you’ve defined on a collection. Different index types work with different data types, and provide different querying operators. Each of the available index types have their own page with examples and helpful tips and tricks.
- Exact Indexes -- for all data types, when you need to find exactly equal values.
- Range Query -- for inequality querying (less-than, greater-than, etc) on numeric data.
- Match Query -- full-text search on string data in pre-defined fields.
- Dynamic match query -- full-text search across all string data in the record.
- Field dynamic match query -- full-text search on string data in arbitrary fields.